A Strategic Inclusion Plan (or ‘SIP’) is a planning tool for services accessing the Inclusion Support Program. It documents goals and progress, helping your service to ensure all children experience a sense of belonging.
Try these reflective questions to use with this video, either individually or at your next staff meeting or PD session:
- When it comes to inclusion, what are your biggest goals?
- What are the benefits of having a Strategic Inclusion Plan (SIP)?
- How and when can you use a SIP as a planning and documentation tool?
- How does a SIP link to your Quality Improvement Plan (QIP) and why might it be a valuable asset during the assessment and rating process?
- How can a SIP help you get ahead when it comes to supporting the inclusion of all children at your service?