What we do
Here at the Victorian Inclusion Agency, we work alongside eligible education and care services to help build services that are inclusive of all children. We do that by:
- Working locally with groups of and individual services and educators and
- We lend items that facilitate and support the inclusion of a child (or children) with a disability or undergoing assessment.
- Help developing a Strategic Inclusion Plan (SIP)
- Program support and practical strategies
- One–to–one and group mentoring
- Access to specialist equipment and funding for children with additional needs
- Participation in local networks and links to community services
- Online resources that support good practice
Our Inclusion Professionals will also build respectful and collaborative relationships with your service by:
- Responding promptly to all requests and referrals for inclusion support,
- Utilising their excellent communication and collaboration skills, and
- Planning visits and contacts with all services to promote the Inclusion Support Program
To find out more information about the Victorian Inclusion Agency, here’s a copy of our prospectus and our brochure.